Monday 10 September 2012

The freshness of September

I don’t know about you, but September always brings with it a need/desire for me to organize, clean and start fresh. Yep, as a friends of mine agrees with me, September IS the new year! January is all about the calendar (and perhaps a resolution or two) but September is about starting fresh.



My Labour Day weekend is usually (and this year was no different) full of my crazy need for organization. Closets are gutted, drawers are re-organized, nook’s and crannies are dusted. I NEED to know that when my monkey headed back to school, everything would be fresh. I think it adds to the thought that a clean space makes for better learning. A fresh start makes for a new outlook.

This September I have some cleaning goals:

- under the kitchen sink needs to be gutted and cleaned
- kitchen cupboards need to be lined
- coat closet needs to be gone through for donations to diabetes
- all the windows in the house need to be cleaned inside and out
- gardens need to be made ready for the fall
- the oven needs to be cleaned
- the tupperware cupboard needs to be gutted
- the glasses on my china cabinet needs to be dusted

Yep...those are my goals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment