Thursday 6 September 2012

Modern..Retro..what?

That's me...caught in between. I'm a modern woman with a lot of retro ideals.

I work outside of my home and want to make money because I want to have the freedom of buying whatever I want and help to provide for my family, and yet I'd prefer it if my husband made more so that I could work part time.

I love to cook and bake for my family, I take great pride in keeping a clean home (it may not always be completely tidy but it's always clean). I make hearty meals inclined to be considered more old fashioned and my Betty Crocker cookbook is my best friend in the kitchen, but I never over indulge because I'd like to keep my figure!

I have 2 children...a boy then a girl, a dog, a husband and a home. I keep my lipstick handy and my apron ready.

This blog is my attempt at sanity to keep it all in working order, put my thought and ideas down, share my happy times and frustrations, and reach out to others like me. Others who like some of the retro idealism yet still maintain their modern lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment